Overview of Adobe Home in Taos Area w/ Mtn View & Courtyard!
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Space
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- La Hacienda del los Martinez - 9 min drive
- KTAOS Solar Center - 11 min drive
- Millicent Rogers Museum - 12 min drive
- Harwood Museum of Art - 13 min drive
- Blumenschein Home and Museum - 14 min drive
- Taos, NM (TSM-Taos Regional) - 13 min drive
- Pizanos — 8 min drive
- Taos Mesa Brewery — 11 min drive
- Orlando's New Mexican Cafe — 11 min drive
- Taos Diner — 12 min drive
- Trading Post Cafe — 12 min drive
About this property
Adobe Home in Taos Area w/ Mtn View & Courtyard!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
An expansive landscape with picturesque mountain views welcomes your group to this high desert oasis. Whether you cozy up beside the wood-burning stove in the winter or relax within the cool interior in the summer, there are limitless ways to enjoy this comfortable home-away-from-home.
Large windows showcasing mountain peaks will light up the wood-beamed living space, where you can unwind on one of the sleek leather couches. Pop your favorite movie into the DVD player and enjoy an afternoon in front of the flat-screen TV.
Grab a barstool at the sleek high-top dining table, which acts as the centerpiece to a fully equipped kitchen. Here, you can flip through a cookbook before you whip up a classic southwestern dish for your whole crew.
Head outside to the private courtyard and watch the sunrise over the mountains with a steaming cup of coffee, or sit back and reflect with a glass of wine at days' end. Fire up the gas grill for a barbecue while the kids explore the spacious patio.
Retreat indoors to warm up with the kiva fireplace beside the third bedroom's queen bed. With plush armchairs and plenty of closet space, your entire group will feel right at home in the 3 southwestern-themed bedrooms.
-- THE LOCATION --
If you can resist the temptation to spend all your time soaking up the home's mountain views, there’s plenty to see and do nearby! Situated just a 30-minute drive from world-class skiing at Taos Ski Valley, this home base is perfect for your next ski season getaway.
There’s no shortage of activity when the snow melts, which is the perfect time to take the 20-minute trip to Taos Country Club for a round of golf. When autumn rolls around, October brings the Mountain Balloon Rally to town, and this home puts you only a few miles from all the festival events and hot air balloons.
It's easy to spend a day getting lost in Taos' plaza, brimming with locally owned shops and restaurants, only 6 miles away. No matter the time of year, a culturally immersive experience awaits you at this El Prado property!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
We're excited to host you but travel restrictions are changing quickly.Be sure to check and follow any government guidelines for travel.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (dogs only, max 2 allowed, 25-pound weight limit)
- If you are allowed to be left alone in the home while you are out - Please pick up your dog's waste at all times - No events, parties or large gatherings - NOTE: This property features exterior security cameras; they do not look into interior spaces - Must be at least 25 years old to book - Additional fees and taxes may apply - Photo ID may be required upon check-in
This Taos property provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with video-game consoles.
- Snowboarding and cross-country skiing nearby
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- 3 bedrooms
- Bed sheets provided
- Towels provided
- Wood stove
- Flat-screen TV
- Video game console
- DVD player
- Barbecue grill
- Washing machine and dryer
- Smoke-free property
Things to do
- Rock climbing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Unit size: 1800 sq ft (167 sq m)