- James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital
- 17 min walk
- Moffitt Cancer Center
- 3 min drive
- McAlister's Deli
- 1 min walk
- Tia's Mexican Restaurant
- 4 min walk
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Tampa, Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tampa North - Busch Gardens Area is in the business district and near theme parks. MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre and Tampa Theater are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Tampa Riverwalk and International Plaza and Bay Street. Check out an event or a game at Yuengling Center, and consider making time for Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital - 17 min walk
- Adventure Island - 3 min drive
- Moffitt Cancer Center - 3 min drive
- Yuengling Center - 3 min drive
- University of South Florida - 3 min drive
- Tampa Union Station - 13 min drive
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Burger Theory Restaurant — 1 min walk
- McAlister's Deli - 1 min walk
- Tia's Mexican Restaurant - 4 min walk
- China First Buffet - 5 min walk
- Chili's - 6 min walk
About this property
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tampa North - Busch Gardens Area
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 60.00 per accommodation, per stay.
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 2.99 and USD 15.00 for adults, and USD 0.00 and USD 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 60.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Holiday Inn Hotel Tampa N Busch Gardens Area
- Holiday Inn Tampa N Busch Gardens Area
- Holiday Inn Hotel Tampa North Busch Gardens Area
- Holiday Inn Tampa North Busch Gardens Area
- Holiday Inn Hotel Suites Tampa N Busch Gardens Area
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This hotel is a dump! My wife, 2 grandchildren and I checked in on Friday, November 13th. The staff was rude and didn’t seem to know what they were doing. We had to walk up the stairs with our bags because the the elevator is not in a location convenient to customers. When we got to the room there was a gang banger sitting at a table outside the door arguing with someone on his phone. When we entered the room there was a strong musty odor and the room felt damp which indicates the air conditioning isn’t working properly. Due to the condition of the room and the concern for my families safety we immediately returned to the lobby and advised the staff we were not staying at the hotel. The next morning I returned to the Holiday Inn and spoke with the manager about getting my credit card refunded. He was also rude and told me I had to call Expedia about getting a refund. I called expedia and a representative said she had to contact the hotel. A few minutes later the rep said she contacted the hotel and the manager would not authorize a refund even though I didn’t stay at the hotel. So I am out $130. I will never stay at a Holiday Inn again and I will never use expedia to book one of my hotel stays. Very bad experience all around!