- WAYRA Institute of Spanish
- 7 min walk
- Tamarindo Beach
- 10 min walk
- Grande Beach
- 3 min drive
- Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.)
- 81 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Tamarindo, Hotel Tamarindo Village is in a rural location and near the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Hacienda Pinilla Golf Course, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Tamarindo Beach and Playa Brasilito. Tamarindo Church and Canopy Vista Tamarindo are also worth visiting.
- WAYRA Institute of Spanish - 7 min walk
- Tamarindo Beach - 10 min walk
- Grande Beach - 3 min drive
- Tamarindo Church - 8 min drive
- Hacienda Pinilla Golf Course - 33 min drive
- Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.) - 74 min drive
About this property
Hotel Tamarindo Village
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD $25.00
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 4 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Tamarindo Village Villa
- Tamarindo Village
- Tamarindo Village Hotel Tamarindo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Our room had it's own private outdoor hottub, the staff were amazing and the location was primo. The water pressure was weak but upon noting it to front desk they fixed it immediately! Would stay here again.