- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Taihape Town Hall
- 41 min drive
- Mt Stewart Reserve
- 41 min drive
- Mangaweka Adventure Co -
- 46 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Taihape, River Valley Lodge is in a rural location and on a river. Taihape Gumboot is a local landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mt Stewart Reserve and Pohangina Valley.
- Taihape Town Hall - 41 min drive
- Taihape Gumboot - 41 min drive
- Mt Stewart Reserve - 41 min drive
- Mangaweka Adventure Co - - 46 min drive
- Whitecliffs Boulders - 78 min drive
- Whanganui (WAG) - 145 min drive
- Where to eat
- The River Valley Lodge – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
About this property
River Valley Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 4 PM. <br />The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Bar after 4pm<br />If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 25.0 per day.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 7 and NZD 17 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Amazing location: in beautiful lush forest, next to a river!