Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Tadoussac
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Tadoussac Pet-friendly Hotels
Tadoussac Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Tadoussac and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 2 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Consider these popular Tadoussac hotels and accomodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- La Galouine Auberge & Restaurant is a dog-friendly inn, offering free WiFi and flat-screen TVs for its human guests.
- Pets are welcome at Hotel-Motel Georges. This motel offers a coffee shop and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star motel's convenient parking and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Tadoussac
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -1°F
- April-June: the average is 73°F during the day and 21°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 54°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Tadoussac is 1.54 inches
Exploring Tadoussac with Your Pet
Known for its port and golfing, Tadoussac has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Club de golf de Tadoussac and Chapelle de Tadoussac. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Chauvin Trading Post and Sentier de la Pointe-de-l'Islet.