Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Tacoma, WA from CA $69
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Tacoma Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct. 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 24, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep. 14, 2020
Tacoma Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Tacoma and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 52 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Check out these popular Tacoma hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- Best Western Premier Plaza Hotel & Conference Center is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's clean guestrooms and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tacoma Seattle. This hotel offers a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Best Western Plus Tacoma Dome Hotel. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and a fitness center. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
Planning Your Trip to Tacoma
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- April-June: the average is 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Tacoma is 43.07 inches
Exploring Tacoma with Your Pet
Known for its festivals and live music, Tacoma has lots to offer visitors including its casinos, theaters, and entertainment. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Museum of Glass and Tacoma Dome. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium and Puyallup Fairgrounds. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Tuesday Morning, Paws-Abilities, or Mud Bay.