- Liked: Amenities
Overview of Il Mare Di Ortigia
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (INTERNO 3)
Family Apartment, 1 Bedroom (INTERNO 1)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (INTERNO 5)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (INTERNO 7)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (INTERNO 8)
Superior Apartment, 1 Bedroom (INTERNO 2)
Economy House, 1 Bedroom (INTERNO 9)
Economy Studio, 1 Double Bed (INTERNO 12)
Economy Studio, 1 Bedroom (INTERNO 10)
Economy Studio, 1 Bedroom (INTERNO 13)
Economy House, 1 Bedroom (INTERNO 14)
Basic Studio, 1 Bedroom (INTERNO 16)
Economy House, 1 Bedroom (INTERNO 17)
Panoramic Studio Suite, 2 Bedrooms (INTERNO 19)
Comfort Duplex, 1 Bedroom (INTERNO 20)
Basic Penthouse, 1 Bedroom (INTERNO 21)
Standard Condo, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Il Mare Di Ortigia is located in Syracuse. Lungomare di Ortigia and Porta Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Hypogeum of Cathedral Square and Aretusa Park.
- Lungomare di Ortigia - 1 min walk
- Temple of Apollo - 4 min walk
- Teatro dei Pupi - 5 min walk
- Jewish Bath - 6 min walk
- Porta Marina - 7 min walk
- Syracuse Station - 19 min walk
- Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa) - 51 min drive
- Gut - 2 min walk
- Antica Locanda - 2 min walk
- Emma Chupi - 2 min walk
- Movimentocentrale bike cafè - 3 min walk
- Pomme de terre - 3 min walk
About this property
Il Mare Di Ortigia
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 10 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per day.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 29 February, EUR 0.75 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 November, EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 31 December, EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: EUR 20 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities