Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Syracuse hotel in Ortygia, walk to Temple of Apollo
This family-friendly Syracuse hotel is located on the boardwalk, within a 5-minute walk of Porta Marina and Temple of Apollo. Cathedral of Syracuse and Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a spa tub, a steam room, and a rooftop terrace are onsite.
All 58 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with first-run movies, and other amenities include room service and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Grand Hotel Ortigia SiracusaViale Mazzini, 12 Syracuse SR 96100
Grand Hotel Ortigia Siracusa features a spa tub and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 5-star property. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a complimentary children's club, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Grand Hotel Ortigia Siracusa is a smoke-free property.
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Number of floors - 3
- Rooftop terrace
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Spa tub
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference center
- Year Built 1890
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Individually decorated
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- First-run movies
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
La Terrazza sul Mare - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Roof Garden - Onsite rooftop bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 8 kg
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Grand Hotel Ortigia Siracusa
- Grand Hotel Ortigia Siracusa Syracuse
- Grand Ortigia Siracusa
- Grand Ortigia Siracusa Syracuse
- Grand Hotel Ortigia Sicily/Syracuse, Italy
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.