Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Sydney hotel in Darling Harbour, near Sydney Harbour Bridge
Popular property highlights
Located in Darling Harbour, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Opera House. University of Sydney and Circular Quay are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and WiFi in public areas. Other amenities include self parking, 24-hour room service, and dry cleaning.
All 91 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
ibis Sydney King Street Wharf
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Sydney hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Ibis Sydney King Street Wharf is a smoke-free property.
- Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count 4
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 15 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 15 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Cable TV service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6 AM and 10 AM and on weekends between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 15 for adults and AUD 15 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (4-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (4-device limit, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 55 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Ibis King
- Ibis King Wharf
- Ibis King Wharf Hotel
- Ibis King Wharf Hotel Sydney Street
- Ibis Sydney King Street Wharf
- Ibis Sydney King Street Wharf Hotel Sydney
We should mention
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert