Get an overview of this hotelBayside Sydney hotel in Darling Harbour, near Sydney Harbour Bridge
Located in Darling Harbour, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Sydney Lyric Theatre, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Opera House. University of Sydney and Circular Quay are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and WiFi in public areas. Other amenities include self parking, a meeting room, and dry cleaning.
All 256 rooms provide WiFi, wired Internet, and TVs. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
ibis Sydney Darling Harbour
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 473 square feet (44 square meters) include a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Ibis Sydney Darling Harbour is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 256
- Number of floors - 10
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 44
- Conference space size (feet) - 473
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 10 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( AUD 10 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 10 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 27.50 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Ibistro - Onsite bistro.
IBar - Onsite bar.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 27.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 55 per day (in/out privileges)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Ibis Hotel Sydney Darling Harbour
- Ibis Sydney Darling Harbour
- Sydney Darling Harbour Ibis
- Hotel Ibis Sydney
- Ibis Darling Harbour
- Ibis Hotel Darling Harbour
- Ibis Hotel Sydney
- Ibis Sydney
- ibis Sydney Darling Harbour Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.