- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design
- 2 min walk
- Centre 200
- 6 min walk
- Cape Breton Centre for Heritage and Science
- 7 min walk
- Sydney, NS (YQY)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Sydney, Holiday Inn Sydney - Waterfront is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Membertou Heritage Park and Seaview Golf & Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Petersfield Provincial Park and Coxheath Hills and Trails.
- Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design - 2 min walk
- World's Largest Fiddle - 6 min walk
- Centre 200 - 6 min walk
- St. George's Church & Cemetery - 7 min walk
- Cape Breton Centre for Heritage and Science - 7 min walk
- Sydney, NS (YQY) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- SaltSpray Restaurant – Ocean-view family restaurant. Serves breakfast and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Crown and Moose Pub – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Holiday Inn Sydney - Waterfront
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities