Swift Current Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Swift Current with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 10 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Country Lane Inn and Suites is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with laundry facilities and free newspapers. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star motel's breakfast and location.
- Swift Current Thriftlodge is pet-friendly. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Rainbow Motel. This motel provides guests with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's property condition and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Swift Current
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°F
- April-June: the average is 76°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Swift Current is 14.96 inches
Exploring Swift Current with Your Pet
Known for its casinos, Swift Current has lots to offer visitors including its golfing, university life, and entertainment. See the local sights and visit Elmwood Park and Elmwood Golf Club. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Living Sky Casino. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Cowtown or Pet Valu.