- Albert Park
- 4 min walk
- Thurston Gardens
- 6 min walk
- Government Building
- 6 min walk
- Suva (SUV-Nausori)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, Suva Motor Inn is in a walkable area with good shopping. Government Building and Mariamma Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Albert Park and Thurston Gardens. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Albert Park - 4 min walk
- Thurston Gardens - 6 min walk
- Government Building - 6 min walk
- Fiji Museum - 6 min walk
- Holy Trinity Cathedral - 8 min walk
- Suva (SUV-Nausori) - 27 min drive
About this property
Suva Motor Inn
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for FJD 30.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between FJD 12.50 and FJD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: FJD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: FJD 30.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Suva Motor
- Best Western Suva Motor Inn
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Best Hotel für a stay in Suva
Hotel is in a very quiet area, right beside the house of parliament, Fiji Museum and Grand Pacific Hotel. We had an appartment with tho bedroom an kitchen and it was pretty in good condition and absolutely clean. The kids enjoyed the waterslide and the pool. The City of Suva is in a short walking distance, so you need no car. The staff was always friendly and helpful. We would come back to Suva Motor Inn.