Sutton Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Sutton with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 2 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are some top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gassaway/Sutton is a dog-friendly hotel, offering free WiFi and TVs for its human guests. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at Sutton Lane Motel. This motel offers free WiFi and cable TV. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's convenient parking and location.
Planning Your Trip to Sutton
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- April-June: the average is 83°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sutton is 48.27 inches
Exploring Sutton with Your Pet
Known for its mountains and entertainment, Sutton has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Sutton Dam and Sutton Lake Marina. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Flatwoods Outlet Mall.