Overview of Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sutton Flatwoods
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Double Room, Accessible
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Refrigerator & Microwave
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible
About this area
Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sutton Flatwoods is located in Sutton. Shoppers can check out Flatwoods Outlet Mall, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Bee Run Swimming Area and Bulltown Swim Beach.
- Flatwoods Outlet Mall - 11 min walk
- Sutton Lake Marina - 9 min drive
- Bee Run Swimming Area - 10 min drive
- Sutton Dam - 11 min drive
- Bulltown Swim Beach - 17 min drive
- Elkins, WV (EKN-Randolph County) - 86 min drive
- Visions — 1 min walk
- Mad Annies — 1 min walk
- KFC/Taco Bell - 1 min walk
- Arby's - 2 min walk
- Custard Stand Hot Dogs - 2 min walk
About this property
Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sutton Flatwoods
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The staff was friendly, our room was clean. The bed spreads felt like polyester curtains from 1972 though. They need updated. So does the a/c unit. I kept having to unplug it and plug it back in. Then there was a weird smell from it. The bathroom and shower were very nice and clean. Balcony was nice. The pool and hot tub were excellent. Very clean. The breakfast bar was very good, but the hotel advertised free continental breakfast and they gave me two coupons for a free meal. But I had myself plus 5 kids, so I had to pay for four people. Overall, we liked the hotel, and we would definitely consider staying again.