Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Sun Peaks from CA $127
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Sun Peaks Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Sun Peaks Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Sun Peaks Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Sun Peaks? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 4 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Read about the most popular Sun Peaks hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- Sun Peaks Grand Hotel & Conference Centre is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with ski-in/ski-out access and a restaurant. Customers enjoy this 4-star resort's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Pets are welcome at Coast Sundance Lodge. This lodge offers free WiFi and LCD TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star lodge's family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
- Pets can join their owners at The Residences at Sun Peaks Grand. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
Planning Your Trip to Sun Peaks
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- April-June: the average is 70°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sun Peaks is 1.30 inches
Exploring Sun Peaks with Your Pet
Known for its skiing, Sun Peaks has lots to offer visitors including its mountains and golfing. See the local sights and visit Sun Peaks Golf Course and Sun Peaks Resort. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Roderick Haig-Brown Provincial Park.