Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Sudbury from CA $65
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Sudbury Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Sudbury Pet-friendly Hotels
Sudbury Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Sudbury? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 22 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Review these popular Sudbury hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Sudbury is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and in-room kitchenettes. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's property condition and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at Radisson Hotel Sudbury. This hotel offers a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sudbury. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's convenient parking and comfy beds.
Planning Your Trip to Sudbury
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 40°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -1°F
- April-June: the average is 74°F during the day and 21°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sudbury is 1.18 inches
Exploring Sudbury with Your Pet
Known for its hiking trails and hockey, Sudbury has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit New Sudbury Centre and Adanac Ski Hill. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Cambrian Arena and Sudbury Theatre Centre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Valu, Peter's Reef Pond, or Down Under Gliderz.