- Stresa Ferry Terminal
- 5 min walk
- Villa Pallavicino Park
- 12 min walk
- 4 min walk
- El Gato Negro
- 4 min walk
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.)
- 45 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Regina Palace Hotel is located in Stresa. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Maggiore and Lake Orta. Stresa-Alpino-Mottarone Cable Car and Isola Madre Botanical Garden are also worth visiting.
- Stresa Ferry Terminal - 5 min walk
- Villa Pallavicino Park - 12 min walk
- Isola Bella - 15 min walk
- Borromeo Palace and Garden - 17 min walk
- Stresa-Alpino-Mottarone Cable Car - 19 min walk
- Stresa Station - 7 min walk
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 50 min drive
- Liberty — 1 min walk
- Charleston — 1 min walk
- Lastressa - 4 min walk
- El Gato Negro - 4 min walk
- Sky Bar - 4 min walk
About this property
Regina Palace Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 25.0 per day.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
As it was raining throughout our stay, we appreciated the hotel indoor amenitites especially the pool.