Overview of Quality Hotel Globe
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Family Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
Superior Double Room, Non Smoking
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Superior Room, Non Smoking
About this area
In the entertainment district and near a metro station, Quality Hotel Globe is in an area with good shopping. The Swedish Museum of Photography and Royal Swedish Opera are cultural highlights and Tivoli Grona Lund is a popular local attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Ericsson Globe or Tele2 Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Globen Station is 6 minutes by foot and Gullmarsplan T-Bana is 11 minutes.
- Ericsson Globe - 1 min walk
- Tele2 Arena - 4 min walk
- The Swedish Museum of Photography - 11 min drive
- ABBA The Museum - 16 min drive
- Tivoli Grona Lund - 16 min drive
- Globen Station - 6 min walk
- Stockholm Central Station - 7 min drive
- Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda) - 38 min drive
- Brasserie X — 1 min walk
- Arenarestaurangen — 1 min walk
About this property
Quality Hotel Globe
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: SEK 200 per day
- Pet fee: SEK 250 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: SEK 100.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 250 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.