Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with restaurant and pool bar
Situated in a regional park, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Jardin d'Alcinoos, Site Archéologique de Glanum, and La Folie du Pain. Musee des Alpilles and Centre d'Art Presence Van Gogh are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a poolside bar. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a sauna, massage/treatment rooms, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
All 21 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Guests will also find TVs, room service, and Frette Italian sheets. Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Château des Alpilles
Le Château des Alpilles features a sauna and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 377 square feet (35 square meters) include meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 35
- Conference space size (feet) - 377
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Housekeeping - weekdays only
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Room service
- Frette Italian sheets
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
Onsite venue - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Château Alpilles Hotel St.-Remy-de-Provence
- Château Alpilles St.-Remy-de-Provence
- Château Alpilles Hotel
- Château Alpilles
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.