Find Pet-friendly Hotels in St. Louis, MO from CA $66
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on St. Louis Pet-friendly Hotels
Top St. Louis Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct. 28, 2020
St. Louis Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to St. Louis and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 124 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are the top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Red Roof Inn St Louis - Troy, IL is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's breakfast and location.
- Pets are welcome at Best Western Plus The Charles Hotel. This hotel offers an indoor pool and in-room washers/dryers. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's convenient parking and location's sightseeing.
- Pets can join their owners at Moonrise Hotel. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's property condition and location's sightseeing.
Planning Your Trip to St. Louis
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- April-June: the average is 88°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for St. Louis is 40.98 inches
Exploring St. Louis with Your Pet
Known for its live music and baseball, St. Louis has lots to offer visitors including its theaters, zoo, and museums. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Busch Stadium and Gateway Arch. While you're there, make sure you don't miss City Museum and Dome at America’s Center. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at BauserHaus, Four Muddy Paws, or Tuesday Morning.