Do not stay! The check in staff was nice. The building was quiet, no problems with parking. However, the “suite” I stayed in was nasty. The sheets appeared to be clean, but there were cigarette burns in one comforter. The bathroom sink was dirty, the toilet had pee on the base, there was a USED WASHCLOTH HANGING ON THE CURTAIN ROD which was still there after checkout on the second day, the floor of the bathtub was black, there were hairs in the tub and on the soap dish in the tub, there was a drawer front broken off the dresser, there was bubbling peeling paint in the bedroom area, there were gouges in the paint in the living room area, there was trash between the bed/wall and between the bed/nightstand. Overall, would NOT recommend this place!