Hotels in St. James, Winnipeg from CA $76
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
St. James hotels and places to stay
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb. 19, 2021
Reviewed on Feb. 27, 2021
Reviewed on Feb. 22, 2021
Visiting St. James in Winnipeg
St. James is a welcoming neighborhood known for its ample dining options and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Assiniboine Golf Club and Polo Park. If you're looking for a place to stay, choose from one of St. James's 9 hotels and other accommodations.
Staying in Winnipeg's St. James Neighborhood
You’ll get to choose from several accommodations in St. James, and travelers enjoy these top picks:
- Clarion Hotel & Suites: 2.5-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and proximity to shopping.
- Holiday Inn Winnipeg-Airport West: 3-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and pool.
- Viscount Gort Hotel: 3-star hotel featuring 3 indoor pools, a restaurant, and a fitness center. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and breakfast.
St. James might not have your top place to stay, but there are other accommodations to consider in Winnipeg. Downtown Winnipeg is a neighborhood known for its top museums, popular theater scene, and interesting historical sites. With 11 hotels and other accommodations, these are some of our travelers' favorites:
- ALT Hotel Winnipeg: 3-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and bar. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Inn At The Forks: 3.5-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a 24-hour fitness center. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable beds and helpful staff.
- The Fort Garry Hotel: 3.5-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and quiet location.
Sightseeing Around St. James in Winnipeg
Pavilion Gallery Museum, Air Force Heritage Park & Museum, and Western Canada Aviation Museum feature a variety of exhibits to explore while you're in St. James. You could also plan a visit to Assiniboine Golf Club or Polo Park when you're visiting the neighborhood.
Downtown Winnipeg is a nearby neighborhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg, Millennium Library, and Manitoba Crafts Museum and Library while you're here. Royal Winnipeg Ballet, Holy Trinity Anglican Church, and Manitoba Provincial Archives are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Winnipeg.