Overview of Sleep Inn
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in St. Augustine, Sleep Inn is in the city centre and near the beach. St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum and Lightner Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Castillo de San Marcos and Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine. Ready for a night out? Consider St. Augustine Distillery and Castle Otttis.
- St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum - 8 min walk
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park - 14 min walk
- Bridge of Lions - 19 min walk
- St. Augustine Municipal Marina - 3 min drive
- Aviles Street - 8 min drive
- Jacksonville, FL (JAX-Jacksonville Intl.) - 62 min drive
- Old City MKT - 1 min walk
- Gypsy Cab Co. - 2 min walk
- Mojos Tacos - 3 min walk
- The Corner Bar - 3 min walk
- Llama Restaurant - 5 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorise the guest's credit card prior to arrival. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location, clean with nice amenities. Would stay here again.