Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Squamish from CA $98
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Squamish Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Squamish Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Squamish Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Squamish? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 6 hotels or accommodations that allow pets.
Planning Your Trip to Squamish
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- April-June: the average is 67°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Squamish is 1.57 inches
Exploring Squamish with Your Pet
Known for its hiking trails, Squamish has lots to offer visitors including its skiing, mountains, and parks. See the local sights and visit Squamish Adventure Centre and Whistle Punk Hollow Adventure Golf. While you're there, make sure you don't miss West Coast Railway Heritage Park and Squamish Estuary. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Alpenlofts Veterinary Hospital or Bosley's by Pet Valu.