*YES, WE DISINFECT SURFACES IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19. SORRY, WE DO NOT DISCOUNT PRICES.*
Welcome to Isolation Paradise! People can be divided into two groups: those who love Squamish, and those who have yet to discover it! Roast marshmallows while stargazing in the backyard fire-pit area, or take a soak in the hot-tub after a day on the slopes/trails. Whether you are busy professional looking to escape the city for a few days, or on a family vacation, I hope you enjoy my home as much as I do.
Here are my favourite things about this property:
- Take a soak in the hot-tub after a long day on the slopes/trails.
- Roast marshmallows over the backyard fire-pit while stargazing
- Central location to all that Squamish has to offer
- Super quiet, you’ll hear nothing but the birds and wind in the trees (the train does come by on occasion. When you hear it make a wish, it’s good luck!)
- Comfy beds (premium quality mattresses make a huge difference!)
- 5-minute river access where you can view bald eagles
- Squamish’s craft beer/cider district is a 10 minute walk away (see below in our FAQ). *NOW OFFERING 10% OFF BEER AT A-FRAME BREWING COMPANY WHEN YOU SHOW THEM YOUR BOOKING WITH US!*
- Use of the garage to securely store your gear
- Want to binge watch a movie/TV series?? Unlimited Netflix/Amazon Prime Video/YouTube included in your rental! Video games more your thing? We got you covered!
Q: Which breweries/cideries are close by?
A: TONS! Head on over to Queen’s Way and Pioneer St, and just walk south. You’ll come across (in order): Backcountry Brewing, Geo Cider, Northyards Cider, and A-Frame Brewing. If you’re biking/driving you can also visit Gillespie’s Fine Spirits, a little further out, or Howe Sound Brewing which is located downtown Squamish.
Q: What are your favourite places to eat?
A: For casual fare, check out Mag 99’s (close by in the brewery district). Best cheap brunch can be had at Geo Cider. For something a bit fancier Salted Vine is the way to go for sure. In the mood for pizza delivery? Top Hat is your best bet! Also, all the locals head to Sushi Sen as a Squamish favourite! If you’re in the mood for really good Indian food head over to Essence of India. Bon appétit!
Q: How to book:
A: If you don’t have any questions after reading over the FAQ below then simple instant book. If you send an inquiry we’ll respond promptly, if not immediately.
Q: Why is the price so different for my dates?
A: We update our prices based on demand & seasonality. If you don’t search with exact dates Airbnb shows the lowest price throughout the season. Prices range from $110 per night for weekday day-of bookings in Winter/Spring/Fall all the way to $599 per night for special events during peak Summer season and everywhere in-between.
Q: Can you give us a discounted price?
A: We already have the system discount your nightly price for long term bookings and bookings made way in advance. Other than that we do not manually discount prices. Please do not ask us to as all such requests will be declined.
Q: Can I check-in earlier than 4 or Checkout later than 10?
A: We will do our best. Most days there’s someone checking in the same day there’s a checkout but we try & go above and beyond if this is requested.
A: On the outside only & please be responsible, i.e. dispose of butts in the garbage.
Q: Do you allow pet neighbors aren’t bothered.Q: You charge extra for more than 2 adults, do my kids count?A: Any child over the age of 13 is considered an adult & needs to be represented in the booking inquiry as an additional guest. Please keep in mind that this property is not well-suited for young children.Q: Handicap accessible?A: Currently no, unfortunately. You'll need to get up a small flight of stairs to gain access to the front entrance.Q: Parking?A: Yes, we have a large driveway that comfortably parks 2 long vehicles or 4 small vehicles. There is also free street parking available out front.Q: Will this be the best vacation I’ve ever had and should I book now?A: Without a doubt. :)