- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of DoubleTree by Hilton Spokane City Center
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Suite, 1 King Bed (Statesman)
Room, Accessible, Corner (Bathtub)
Room, Accessible, Bathtub
Suite, 1 King Bed (Ambassador)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Corner (Roll-in Shower)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Roll-in Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, River View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, River View
Room, 1 King Bed (Hearing)
Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, River View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Hearing)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible (Hearing)
Room, 1 King Bed (Skyline View)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Skyline View)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Skyline View)
About this area
Located in Spokane, DoubleTree by Hilton Spokane City Center is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Riverfront Park, while First Interstate Center for the Arts and Knitting Factory are cultural highlights. Spokane Falls SkyRide and Wonderland Family Fun Center are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Spokane Convention Center - 1 min walk
- First Interstate Center for the Arts - 2 min walk
- South Hill - 4 min walk
- River Park Square - 10 min walk
- Riverfront Park - 13 min walk
- Spokane Intermodal Center - 6 min walk
- Spokane, WA (GEG-Spokane Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Spencer's — 1 min walk
- Shutters Cafe — 1 min walk
- Chili's - 2 min walk
- Fast Eddie's All-Purpose Pub - 3 min walk
- Zola - 4 min walk
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Spokane City Center
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 4 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 35.00 per accommodation, per day.
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb/34 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 18 for adults, and USD 6 and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 32.00 per room (roundtrip)
- Self-parking fee: USD 20.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
The property was nice, didn’t like that you had to pay for WiFi!!