1862 roadhouse which has been much renovated over the years. The history of the place is fascinating if you are a gold rush history buff.
- Goldpan Provincial Park
- 7 min drive
- Epsom Provincial Park
- 15 min drive
- Skihist Provincial Park
- 19 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
Your dates need to occur after 2019-09-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
- Goldpan Provincial Park - 7 min drive
- Epsom Provincial Park - 15 min drive
- Skihist Provincial Park - 19 min drive
- Spiral Tunnels - 25 min drive
- Stein Valley Nlaka'pamux Heritage Park - 39 min drive
About this property
The Inn at Spences Bridge
This smoke-free hotel features free breakfast, free self-parking and free WiFi in public areas. Rooms offer wireless Internet access (surcharge) and portable fans.
- Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available daily
- Front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
Comfortable and welcoming historic Inn
Dorothy and Mike are welcoming hosts, and the room we got was great with a view of the river, mountains and the Desert Daze festival across the water that we were attending. It's a historic inn that's well maintained and provides a sense of the history of Gold Country and Canada's railway.