Book your room at Hotel Sonnenmatte nahe Badeparadies
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelSki-in/ski-out hotel with a ski shuttle
Offering ski-in/ski-out access, this hotel in Titisee-Neustadt is in the mountains, 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Badeparadies Schwarzwald, and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Ski Arena Spießhorn and Feldberg Ski Resort are also within 20 mi (32 km).
With direct access to the slopes, Hotel Sonnenmatte nahe Badeparadies makes guests feel at home with amenities like a restaurant and a sauna.
All 30 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs with satellite channels, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Hotel Sonnenmatte nahe Badeparadies helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and shopping on site.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Sonnenmatte nahe Badeparadies has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Free ski shuttle
- Designated smoking areas
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Playground on site
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Schwarzwaldbuffet - This poolside buffet restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding on site
- Snow tubing nearby
- Game viewing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Minimum check-in age is 15
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 16.90
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 9.00 (from 4 to 10 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 15.90
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 8.00 (from 4 to 10 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 32.50
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 12.00 (from 4 to 10 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 25.90
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 10.00 (from 4 to 10 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 01 04 per adult: EUR 14.90
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 6-14 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 2.10 per person, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Internet access
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.90 for adults and EUR 1.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: EUR 7.5 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 18.00 per night
- Hotel Sonnenmatte
- Hotel Sonnenmatte nahe Badeparadies
- Hotel Sonnenmatte nahe Badeparadies Titisee-Neustadt
- Sonnenmatte nahe Badeparadies
- Sonnenmatte nahe Badeparadies Titisee-Neustadt
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Bonus Card Offers
Book a stay and receive the following:
- A complimentary Hochschwarzwald Card on arrival, offering free access to more than 50 attractions in the region
- Discounted rate for the Schwarzwald Card, offering discounts at more than 100 sites, including a one-day pass to Europa Park