- Deep Valley of the Mills
- 5 min walk
- Piazza Tasso
- 8 min walk
- Bar Franco e Valentino
- 1 min walk
- Miseria e Nobilta
- 2 min walk
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.)
- 53 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Near a train station, Relais Villa Angiolina is in an area with good shopping. Piazza Tasso and Church of Santa Maria Assunta are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Marina Grande Beach and Gulf of Naples. Our guests appreciate the townhouse's location for the nightlife and sightseeing.
- Deep Valley of the Mills - 5 min walk
- Corso Italia - 7 min walk
- Piazza Tasso - 8 min walk
- Marina Grande Beach - 13 min walk
- Sorrento Marina - 13 min walk
- Sorrento Station - 9 min walk
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 64 min drive
- Bar Franco e Valentino — 1 min walk
- Miseria e Nobilta — 2 min walk
- Pizzeria Ahum — 3 min walk
- Ristorante the Garden — 4 min walk
- Frankie's Bar — 4 min walk
About this property
Relais Villa Angiolina
Special check-in instructions
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Late check-in fee: EUR 60.00 for check-in between 8 PM and 9 PM
- Late check-out fee: EUR 60.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Relais Villa Angiolina Condo Sorrento
- Relais Villa Angiolina Condo
- Relais Villa Angiolina Sorrento
- Relais Villa Angiolina Hotel Sorrento
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Self parking: EUR 15.00 per night
- Return airport shuttle (surcharge)
Food and drink
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast available daily 8:00 AM–10 AM
- Free daily reception
- Room service available
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- Soundproofed rooms
- No lifts
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Pool sunloungers
- Pool umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Designated smoking areas
- TV in reception
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Select comfort bed
- Free toiletries
- 32-inch LED TV
- satellite channels
Food and drink
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Nearby things to do
- Bike hire
- Boat tours
- Fitness centre (discounted access)
- Health/beauty spa
- Outdoor pool access
- Scooter/moped hire
- Scuba diving
Where to eat
- Garden-view restaurant. Serves breakfast.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
What a beautiful, relaxing place to stay just outside the city of Sorrento. An easy 5 minute walk into town. Super clean, with private patio for each room. Breakfast was just ok, although the selection was plentiful. It would be nice if they offered coffee in the afternoon at the bar.