- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Deep Valley of the Mills
- 9 min walk
- Piazza Tasso
- 12 min walk
- Pizzeria Ahum
- 1 min walk
- Bar Franco e Valentino
- 5 min walk
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.)
- 54 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Sorrento, Hilton Sorrento Palace is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Marina Grande Beach and Sorrento Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Gulf of Naples.
- Deep Valley of the Mills - 9 min walk
- Corso Italia - 11 min walk
- Piazza Tasso - 12 min walk
- Marina Grande Beach - 16 min walk
- Sorrento Marina - 16 min walk
- Sorrento Station - 12 min walk
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 65 min drive
- Sorrento Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Pagoda Pool Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Pizzeria Ahum - 1 min walk
- Bar Franco e Valentino - 5 min walk
- Miseria e Nobilta - 5 min walk
About this property
Hilton Sorrento Palace
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property’s seasonal indoor pool is open November-March.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 3.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9.9 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 9.9 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 17 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 17 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort