- Playa de Port de Sóller
- 12 min walk
- Can Prunera Museum of Modernism
- 10 min drive
- 2 min walk
- 9 min walk
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Soller, Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa is near the airport and on the waterfront. Museu de la Mar and Balearic Museum of Natural Sciences are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Banco de Sóller and Church of Sant Bartomeu. Travelling with kids? Consider Ferrocarril de Soller Train Station (Soller) and La Granja.
- Playa de Port de Sóller - 12 min walk
- Soller Botanic Garden - 7 min drive
- Ecovinyassa - 10 min drive
- Can Prunera Museum of Modernism - 10 min drive
- Puig Mayor - 12 min drive
- Es Caülls Station - 29 min drive
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI) - 39 min drive
- Cap Roig Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Es Fanals Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Nautilus - 2 min walk
- Cava - 9 min walk
- Albatros - 9 min walk
About this property
Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 150 per pet, per stay.
- 1 per room (up to 11 lb/5 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent after the eighth night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November to 30 April, EUR 1.10 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 2.20 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May to 31 October, EUR 4.40 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 2.20 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 220 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 220
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 150 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I would find it very difficult to find anything wrong with my stay