Overview of Parknasilla Resort and Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double or Twin Room, Mountain View
Two Bedroom Courtyard Lodge - Self Catering includes one double room and one twin room, Courtyard vi
Superior Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Executive Double Room, Sea View
About this area
Located in Sneem, Parknasilla Resort and Spa is in a rural location. Parknasilla Golf Club and Blackwater Stables are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit The Way the Fairies Went and Blueberry Hill Farm.
- Parknasilla Golf Club - 8 min walk
- Sneem Church - 4 min drive
- The Way the Fairies Went - 4 min drive
- Blueberry Hill Farm - 5 min drive
- Torc Mountain Walk - 47 min drive
- Killarney (KIR-Kerry) - 80 min drive
- Where to eat
- Pygmalion Restaurant – Restaurant offering Irish cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Parknasilla Resort and Spa
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 21 for adults and EUR 11 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Parknasilla Resort Sneem
- Parknasilla Resort
- Parknasilla Sneem
- Parknasilla Hotel Sneem
- Parknasilla Resort Spa
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful setting and lots of amenities! You could literally stay there and never leave the property. The food was not as good as expected. Had both room service and the morning breakfast buffet. Very disappointed when room service accidentally took one of our newly gifted and personally engraved Guiness glasses. We called down for assistance and the issue was never resolved before leaving the resort.