Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Smiths Falls from CA $73
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Smiths Falls Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Smiths Falls Pet-friendly Hotels
Smiths Falls Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Smiths Falls and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 8 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Comfort Inn Brockville is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and a fitness center. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at Travelodge by Wyndham Brockville. This hotel offers a fitness center and free newspapers. Customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to shopping.
- Pets can join their owners at Hotel Kenney. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Smiths Falls
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°F
- April-June: the average is 79°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Smiths Falls is 1.26 inches
Exploring Smiths Falls with Your Pet
Known for its museums and waterfront, Smiths Falls has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Rideau Canal Visitor Information Center and Rideau Canal Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Railway Museum of Eastern Ontario and Smiths Falls Bascule Bridge. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Valu.