- Liked: Cleanliness
Overview of Mane Boutique Hotel & Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double Room - Free Airport Pick Up + Afternoon Tea
Colonial Suite with Outdoor Jacuzzi - Free Airport Pick Up + Afternoon Tea
Royal Suite with Bathtub - Free Pick Up + Afternoon Tea
Honeymoon Suite with Outdoor Bathtub - Free Airport Pick Up + Afternoon Tea
Royal Family Two-Bedroom Suite - Free Pick Up + Afternoon Tea
Classic Single Room - Free Airport Pick Up + Afternoon Tea
Private Villa @Mane Hariharalaya (Sister Property)
About this area
Located in Siem Reap, Mane Boutique Hotel & Spa is in the business district and near the airport. Angkor Wat is a notable landmark, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Pub Street and Angkor Night Market. Travelling with kids? Consider Cambodian Cultural Village and ArtBox. Boat tours offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with mountain biking, ziplining and ecotours nearby.
- Wat Damnak - 9 min walk
- Apsara Theatre - 10 min walk
- Siem Reap Art Center - 12 min walk
- Wat Bo - 12 min walk
- Wat Preah Prom Rath - 14 min walk
- Siem Reap (REP-Siem Reap Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Celadon Restaurant – Poolside restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- The Juice Bar – Poolside bar offering Cambodian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Mane Boutique Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 80.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 80.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mane Boutique Hotel Siem Reap
- Mane Boutique Hotel
- Mane Boutique Siem Reap
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We stayed in this hotel on our first holiday to Cambodia and it was a great place. Location-wise, it was perfectly situated 15mins walk away from the main town centre across the river. This is good for people who prefer to be just outside the main centres but within reach so as to avoid the busy hustle and bustle. Customer service was great. They arranged laundry for us which came back the same day at a very reasonable low price. The team were always on hand to offer tips and advice and with the hotel there are free tuktuk transfers to town and the airport. We stayed in the 1992 room which was filled with character, ample space and very cosy. The room was clean with nice little touches such as coffee/tea facilties. The outdoor pool was nice in the hot sun however the nearby sunbed area could have done with some tidying up of leaves. This might just be because we were there in the off season. The spa was in a small quarter but nice, perhaps they could update the interior and atmosphere a little. Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the hotel and it was the perfect base for our first time in Siem Reap.