Sheridan Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Sheridan and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 25 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Consider these popular Sheridan hotels and accomodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- Big Horn Motel is a dog-friendly motel, offering free WiFi and flat-screen TVs for its human guests. Guests enjoy this 2-star motel's breakfast and central location.
- Pets are welcome at Candlewood Suites Sheridan. This hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center and laundry facilities. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's property condition and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Buffalo. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Sheridan
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- April-June: the average is 83°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sheridan is 14.17 inches
Exploring Sheridan with Your Pet
Known for its mountains and natural beauty, Sheridan has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit WYO Theater and Blacktooth Brewing Company. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Sheridan County Musuem and Kendrick Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Muddy Paw Prints Pet Supplies.