- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Shanghai Meego Youth Hostel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, No Windows
Superior Double Room
Comfort Triple Room
Family Room (A)
1 Bed in Female Dorm
1 Bed in Male Dorm
Mini Room (No Window)
About this area
Located in Jing'an neighbourhood, Shanghai Meego Youth Hostel is connected to a shopping centre. Jing'an Temple and People's Square are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Former French Concession and Nanjing Road Shopping District. Don't miss out on a visit to Yu Garden.
- West Nanjing Road - 8 min walk
- Shanghai Centre - 17 min walk
- Jing'an Temple - 6 min drive
- People's Square - 10 min drive
- Shanghai Museum - 11 min drive
- Shanghai Railway Station - 4 min drive
- West Nanjing Road Station - 9 min walk
- Shanghai (PVG-Pudong Intl.) - 33 min drive
About this property
Shanghai Meego Youth Hostel
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: CNY 100.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CNY 80.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Well maintained and furnished. Washing machine and dryer available which is a plus point. Location wise, imagine a circle represented by subway lines, and the hostel is located right in the middle. Walking s