Overview of Alameda's Pearl with parking
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Seville's Historical Center neighbourhood, this apartment is in the city centre. Museum of Fine Arts and Seville Auditorium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Giralda Tower and Alcazar. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza or Olympic Stadium. Our guests appreciate the property's quiet location.
- Alameda de Hércules - 2 min walk
- Calle Sierpes - 9 min walk
- Basilica of the Macarena - 13 min walk
- Museum of Fine Arts - 13 min walk
- Seville Auditorium - 8 min drive
- Seville Santa Justa Station - 13 min drive
- Gran Plaza - 17 min drive
- Seville (SVQ-San Pablo) - 19 min drive
- Versalles - 1 min walk
- El Bosque animado - 1 min walk
- El Barón Rampante - 2 min walk
- Pomodoro - 2 min walk
- La Sureña - 2 min walk
About this property
Alameda's Pearl with parking
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Check in with Augustin was excellent. A little stressful getting there initially due to narrow streets. Once there it was great location.