- Camana Bay
- 12 min walk
- Cayman Crazy Golfing Mini Golf
- 18 min walk
- The Strand Shopping Center
- 2 min drive
- George Town (GCM-Owen Roberts Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Seven Mile Beach
Located in Seven Mile Beach, Seven Mile Beach Resort & Club is in the entertainment district and near the beach. National Gallery of the Cayman Islands and Cayman Motor Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Camana Bay and Galleria Plaza. Cayman Turtle Farm and Cayman Crazy Golfing Mini Golf are also worth visiting.
- Governor's Beach - 2 min walk
- Camana Bay - 12 min walk
- Cayman Crazy Golfing Mini Golf - 18 min walk
- The Strand Shopping Center - 2 min drive
- Governors Square - 3 min drive
- George Town (GCM-Owen Roberts Intl.) - 10 min drive
About this property
Seven Mile Beach Resort & Club
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM. <br />
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Seven Mile Beach Resort Club
- Seven Mile Beach Club
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Pros: Central location on ocean side of Seven Mile Beach, Great pool area, condo was large and well maintained, staff was quick to respond to needs. The price is extremely reasonable. Cons: Although the brick path to the beach is close, the actual steps into the water is NOT accessible. The beach has washed away at the end of the path. The beach that the condo has reserved is too far to walk to, the chairs/facilities can only be used when a cruise ship is NOT in port (rare). And, the hot tub on the property was hot, but the jets never worked the entire five days we were there.