Told us they were overbooked so we would have to transfer to other hotel for 1st night. Said no, they had a room after all but checked us in 2 hours after check in...5:30pm. We arrived at 3:00pm. No apology, manager was simply rude.
- Camana Bay
- 15 min walk
- Cayman Crazy Golfing Mini Golf
- 2 min drive
- The Strand Shopping Center
- 2 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Seven Mile Beach
Located in Seven Mile Beach, Margaritaville Beach Resort Grand Cayman is in the entertainment district and on a private beach. Fort George and Peace Memorial and Clock Tower are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Georgetown and North Sound Golf Course. Travelling with kids? Consider Cayman Turtle Farm and Cayman Crazy Golfing Mini Golf.
- Governor's Beach - 5 min walk
- Camana Bay - 15 min walk
- Cayman Crazy Golfing Mini Golf - 2 min drive
- The Strand Shopping Center - 2 min drive
- Governors Square - 3 min drive
- George Town (GCM-Owen Roberts Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Keys Cafe – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Eating House 1503 – Restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- 5 O'clock Somewhere – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- License To Chill – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Margaritaville Beach Resort Grand Cayman
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness centre access
- Children's club/arcade access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18 and USD 25 for adults, and USD 10 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Disliked: Amenities
Excellent Beach, Staff for the most part friendly. Our fridge did not cool, had to ask 3 times to have wash clothes, towels bath mats to be replaced. Ace was a manager at the pool bar treated his staff terribly and was rude to customers. Service in this area was not good stood at the bar for no less than 15 minutes to get service multiple times, literally had one bartender ask what I wanted, told him and he said we are out turned around and walked away waited another 5 minutes to be asked again what I wanted.