Very friendly staff and clean room. 100% as advertised
Overview of Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport Sea-Tac
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Roll In Shower)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Smoking
About this area
Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport Sea-Tac is located on a lake and in an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Angle Lake Park and Lake Washington, while Family Fun Center and Starfire Sports Complex are popular local attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at ShoWare Center. Practise your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails and ecotours in the area.
- Angle Lake Park - 17 min walk
- Family Fun Center - 6 min drive
- The Boeing Company - 7 min drive
- Westfield Southcenter Mall - 9 min drive
- Starfire Sports Complex - 9 min drive
- Tukwila Station - 6 min drive
- SeaTac/Airport Station - 8 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 4 min drive
- Gregory's Bar & Grill - 1 min walk
- 13 Coins - 2 min walk
- Sharp's Roasthouse - 4 min walk
- Subway - 5 min walk
- Mango Thai - 6 min walk
About this property
Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport Sea-Tac
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 2.72 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 22 per day
- Extended parking fee: USD 22 per day
- Pet fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Front desk person spoke way to fast on phone didnt understand what kind of airport bus was coming for pickup so had to call 2 times. Ceiling tiles were stained and broken in some areas. Staines on carpet in room. Bath tub had pee on the side from toilet splatter cause so close and not cleaned. Spider webs in window of room, kinda gross never cleaned. Hotel hallway and floor was very loud after 10pm some guest yelling and screaming down hallway. Ice machine was very loud clould hear from room. Couldn't print out Alaska airlines boarding pass on computer. No breakfast is not a good alternative. You could still offer dry packed items. Like small box of cereal with milk, package muffins and fruit. Or cup instant oatmeal with box raisins and almond milk.