- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Seattle Center
- 5 min walk
- Museum of Pop Culture
- 6 min walk
- Emerald Grill
- 2 min walk
- Evoke Coffee Co
- 4 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Seattle's South Lake Union neighbourhood, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seattle - City Center is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Pioneer Square and Lake Union, while Museum of Pop Culture and Chihuly Garden and Glass are cultural highlights. Seattle Waterfront and Seattle Aquarium are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Seattle Center - 5 min walk
- Museum of Pop Culture - 6 min walk
- Space Needle - 9 min walk
- Chihuly Garden and Glass - 9 min walk
- Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 - 15 min walk
- Westlake Thomas St Station - 5 min walk
- King Street Station - 14 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Emerald Grill - 2 min walk
- Evoke Coffee Co - 4 min walk
- Jack’s BBQ - 4 min walk
- Oro Kitchen - 4 min walk
- Hand Of God - 4 min walk
About this property
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seattle - City Center
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 30.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Having to pay extra for parking is ridiculous. Then all the taxes when I got my bill at check out. My room for $129 a night ended up being $210 after everything.