Get an overview of this hotelSeattle hotel with pool, spa tub, upscale restaurant
Popular property highlights
13 miles to Seattle attractions
Located on 6 acres directly across from SeaTac Airport, this 4-story hotel with conference center is within 13 miles of downtown Seattle and attractions such as Pike Place Market, Seattle Aquarium, and the Space Needle.
Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center is built around 2 garden courtyards, 1 of which has an outdoor pool and covered spa tub. WiFi access is available in the lobby and 2 business centers are on site.
Guestrooms at Hilton Seattle Airport feature high-speed Internet access and alarm clocks that are compatible with personal CD and MP3 players. Desks include laptop trays and ergonomic chairs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center
Less than 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) away from the 18-hole Tyee Valley Golf Course and 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) from Westfield Southcenter shopping mall, this Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center offers an array of business amenities, including 40,000 sq feet (3716 sq meters) of meeting space, a staffed business center, and a conference center. Business services and banquet facilities are also provided.
WiFi access is provide for free in public areas, and for a surcharge in guestrooms. The onsite Spencer's for Steaks and Chops restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, including hot breakfast buffets; alfresco dining is available in summer. Room service is available during limited hours.
Recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center, and an outdoor pool with spa tub (the pool is unheated from November 1 to March 31). Onsite parking is available at a surcharge. This property is wheelchair accessible.
- Express check-in
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 26
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 3716
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 40000
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 396
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Spencer's for Steaks and Chops - Wide selection of prime steaks, chops, seafood including Dungeness crab cakes, raw oysters, seared Ahi tuna. Hardwood floors, custom-designed furnishings, original artwork depicting Seattle cityscapes. Picture windows facing garden courtyard, where alfresco dining is offered in summer. Wraparound bar with multiple TV screens. Breakfast, lunch, dinner daily, including hot breakfast buffet. Live jazz Friday nights.
The bar/lounge is open from the morning till after the restaurant closes.
Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The year-round outdoor pool is in an interior courtyard, secluded by trees and encircled by a spacious sundeck with lounge chairs. A covered spa tub is adjacent. The 2,000-square-foot fitness center offers elliptical machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, weight machines, and free weights.
The 18-hole Tyee Valley Golf Course, open to the public, is one-half mile away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50 per stay
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 31.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 36.00 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 25
- Late check-out fee: USD 55
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Hilton Seattle Airport
- Hilton Seattle Hotel Airport
- Seattle Airport Hilton
- Doubletree By Hilton Seattle Airport Hotel Seattle
- Doubletree Seattle
- Seattle Doubletree
- Hilton Seattle Airport Hotel SeaTac
- Hilton Seattle Airport Hotel
- Hilton Seattle Airport SeaTac
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.