- Bellevue Square
- 3 min drive
- Microsoft Campus
- 9 min drive
- Basil's Bistro
- 6 min walk
- 11 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Bellevue Club Hotel is located in Bellevue. Seattle Waterfront and Seattle Paramount Theatre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Bellevue Square and Lincoln Square. Seattle Great Wheel and Seattle Aquarium are not to be missed.
- Bellevue Square - 3 min drive
- Microsoft Campus - 9 min drive
- Seattle University - 12 min drive
- Seattle Children's Hospital - 14 min drive
- University of Washington - 14 min drive
- University of Washington Station - 11 min drive
- King Street Station - 17 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Basil's Bistro - 6 min walk
- Azteca - 11 min walk
- Tully's coffee - 12 min walk
- Subway - 14 min walk
- Toshi's Teriyaki - 14 min walk
About this property
Bellevue Club Hotel
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Bellevue Club
- Hotel Bellevue
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great facility! Amenities were in good shape and everything was good