Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Seal Beach, CA from CA $155
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Seal Beach Pet-friendly Hotels
Seal Beach Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Seal Beach with your cat or dog? Here is a top accommodation liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- The Pacific Inn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and a fitness center. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's property condition and quiet location.
Planning Your Trip to Seal Beach
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- April-June: the average is 80°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Seal Beach is 11.54 inches
Exploring Seal Beach with Your Pet
Known for its seaside and beautiful sunsets, Seal Beach has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Seal Beach National Wildlife Refuge and Red Car Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Seal Beach Pier. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pussy & Pooch Pethouse and Pawbar, Kahoots Pet Store, or Tuesday Morning.