Search Hostels in Schwarzlackenau from CA $77
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Schwarzlackenau
NH Vienna Airport Conference Center
Reviewed on Oct. 13, 2020
MEININGER Hotel Wien Downtown Sissi
Reviewed on Feb. 8, 2020
25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier
Reviewed on Jul. 14, 2020
Hostels and More in Schwarzlackenau
If you're having issues finding a hostel in Schwarzlackenau, there are 1152 other accommodations within 10 miles, and we'll help you choose one that suits you. For those who would rather save on overnight costs and focus more on fun things to do, you can get great deals on Expedia.
You might like the room rates at this top accommodation in the area, which gets good reviews from our guests:
Strebersdorferhof - Essen Schlafen Leben - 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Schwarzlackenau. Close to public transit, this property is within a 5-minute walk of Keplerplatz U-Bahn and Vienna Central Station. Guests can enjoy free WiFi, a bar, and a rooftop terrace at this hotel.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Schwarzlackenau?
The weather can be important when you want to venture out and explore, so here are some stats that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 52° F and nighttime temperatures average 25° F
- April-June: 74° F is the daytime average and 36° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 61° F during the day and 27° F at night
- Rainfall averages 26.22 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Schwarzlackenau?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might appreciate these places:Top Sights
- Millennium City
- Wiener Prater
- Viennese City Park
- Museum of Natural History
How to Get to Schwarzlackenau and Around the Area
You can find the nearest airport in Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.), located 13.2 mi (21.3 km) away from the city center. Once you've arrived, you may want to use public transit during your trip. Head over to Strebersdorf S-Bahn to catch metro.