Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Savannah, GA from CA $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Savannah Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Savannah Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct. 24, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 23, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct. 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 14, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 23, 2020
Savannah Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Savannah? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 82 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Read about the most popular Savannah hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Baymont by Wyndham Savannah South is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and LCD TVs. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's quiet guestrooms and quiet location.
- Pets are welcome at La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside. This hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Pets can join their owners at Super 8 by Wyndham Savannah. This hotel provides guests with a fitness center and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
Planning Your Trip to Savannah
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- April-June: the average is 92°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Savannah is 47.99 inches
Exploring Savannah with Your Pet
Known for its riverfront, Savannah has lots to offer visitors including its cathedral, museums, and monuments. See the local sights and visit Cathedral of St. John the Baptist and Lafayette Square. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Savannah Theatre and Flannery O'Connor Childhood Home. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Tuesday Morning, Exotic Underworlds, or Pet Supermarket.