- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- GFL Memorial Gardens
- 6 min walk
- Station Mall
- 7 min walk
- Agawa Canyon Tour Trains
- 9 min walk
- Sault Ste. Marie, ON (YAM-Sault Ste. Marie Airport)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Sault Ste. Marie
Located in Sault Ste. Marie, Delta Hotels by Marriott Sault Ste. Marie Waterfront is in the business district and on the waterfront. Ermatinger Clergue National Historic Site and Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sault Ste. Marie Canal National Historic Site and Lake Superior. Agawa Canyon Tour Trains and Pullar Stadium are also worth visiting.
- GFL Memorial Gardens - 6 min walk
- Station Mall - 7 min walk
- Agawa Canyon Tour Trains - 9 min walk
- Gateway Casinos - 12 min walk
- Sault Ste. Marie Canal National Historic Site - 17 min walk
- Sault Ste. Marie, ON (YAM-Sault Ste. Marie Airport) - 23 min drive
About this property
Delta Hotels by Marriott Sault Ste. Marie Waterfront
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 35.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay).
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 16 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 45 per person (one-way)
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Delta Hotels Marriott Sault Ste. Marie Waterfront Hotel
- Delta Hotels Marriott Sault Ste. Marie Waterfront
- Delta Hotels Marriott Waterfront