- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Ukrainian Museum of Canada
- 2 min walk
- Mendel Art Gallery
- 7 min walk
- University Bridge
- 13 min walk
- Saskatoon, SK (YXE-John G. Diefenbaker Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Saskatoon, West Wing at Park Town is in the city centre. St John's Anglican Cathedral and University Bridge are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park and Zoo and Saskatchewan International Raceway. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at SaskTel Centre or Griffiths Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Ukrainian Museum of Canada - 2 min walk
- Third Avenue United Church - 7 min walk
- Mendel Art Gallery - 7 min walk
- Saskatoon City Hospital - 12 min walk
- University Bridge - 13 min walk
- Saskatoon, SK (YXE-John G. Diefenbaker Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Where to eat
- Four Seasons Restaurant – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- Finns Irish Pub – Pub. Serves light fare.
- Riverside Lounge – Lobby lounge. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
West Wing at Park Town
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7:30 AM to 10:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per night
- 3 per cent destination fee will be charged.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10.00 and CAD 18.00 for adults, and CAD 8.00 and CAD 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 3.00 per room (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 13.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of CAD 250.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Pool was warm not freezing hot tub was hot but the walk from the room to the pool was a long walk.....suggest getting robes for those rooms they are further away