Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with free airport shuttle and restaurant
Situated near the airport, this eco-friendly hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Ramada Golf Dome, Karttrak Go-Karts, and TCU Place. Cameco Meewasin Skating Rink at PotashCorp Plaza and Saskatoon City Hospital are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a health club are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 257 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves. Room service, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Saskatoon Inn features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 16 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Saskatoon Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Free airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 18
- Conference space
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 257
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Free self parking
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1982
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
This hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Cash deposit: CAD 250 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 12 and CAD 35 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Inn Saskatoon
- Saskatoon Inn
- Saskatoon Inn And Conference Centre Saskatchewan
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.